how did they learn to translate languages into other languages how did they know which words meant what HOW DID TH
English Person: *Points at an apple* Apple
French Person: Non c’est une fucking pomme
*800 years of war*
"C’est une fucking pomme" is now my favourite phrase
right up there with Viva la pluto
The most terrifying thing about Moriarty to me is his smile. He smiles with his mouth, but not with his eyes. His eyes are dead. I just can’t get over that.
Making gifs out of more background moments. Like Jim running into the door.
are you kidDING ME
important character development questions
- under what circumstances do they lick a thing to claim it as their own
- what are their feelings, hypothetical or otherwise, regarding the High School Musical series
- whose face(s) would they draw dicks on in sharpie if they saw them passed out on a couch at a party
- what would their reaction be to seeing Frozen in theaters and witnessing Hans doing the douchebag thing
- i dunno where to go from here; i made this post solely for the HSM one
when you develop a crush on someone that you have no chance with
There needs to be a phrase for “I acknowledge your apology and appreciate it but it does not make things better.” instead of just saying “It’s okay.” all the time.
but the real question is has nemo found himself